- Dealership always makes mechanical inspections of their cars before advertising them on the market. Such an inspections are being done by the specialists, as used cars always have to be checked technically.
- Car dealership provides a mechanical warranty, required by NZ law, plus you get a good advice on companies that sell warranty up to 3 years for your car.
- All cars are clean financially - you will not have troubles with the banks for somebody’s loan not paid for this car after you got it.
- Dealership can arrange a full car finance for you. All you need, is to bring or e-mail the copy of your driving license, prove of your living address and pay slips for the last 2 month. Everything else will be done by the dealership and you’ll receive the pre-approval quickly. Dealership will also explain you in details everything about your finance if you never had such an experience before.
- Cars will always have appropriate registration period and you won’t need to worry about that and face extra expenses.